- 16 oz. Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage16 oz.
- 8 oz. Ziti or mostaccioli pasta8 oz.
- 26 oz. Jar spicy tomato basil pasta sauce26 oz.
- 15 oz. Ricotta cheese15 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Grated parmesan cheese1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped fresh basil, divided1/2 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided2 cup(s)
Heat oven to 375ºF. Cook ziti according to package directions. Meanwhile, cut sausage crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; quarter the slices. Drain ziti; return to same pot. Add pasta sauce and sausage; mix well. Arrange half of mixture in a 13"x9" baking dish.
Combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the basil; spoon over sausage mixture.
Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and remaining sausage mixture. Cover dish with foil.
Bake 35 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake 10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup basil.