- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil1 Tbsp
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped1
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, Sliced1
- 14 Ounces Eckrich® Polska Kielbasa Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cut Into 1/2-Inch Coins14 Ounces
- 1 Small Zucchini, Cut Into 1/2-Inch-Thick Half Moons1
- 1 Small Yellow Squash, Cut Into 1/2-Inch-Thick Half Moons1
- 1 Cloves Garlic, Minced1
- 1/4 C Low-Sodium Chicken Broth1/4 C
- 15 Ounces Black Beans, Rinsed And Drained15 Ounces
- 2 C Cooked Brown Or White Rice2 C
- ½ C Corn Kernels, Fresh Or Frozen½ C
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tsp
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tsp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro1 Tbsp
HEAT oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Stir in bell peppers and sausage and continue to cook until lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow squash, garlic and broth and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
STIR in beans, rice and corn, and cook, stirring occasionally, until just warmed through, about 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
TOP with cilantro and serve.