- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smok-Y-Links Sausage, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chopped peeled granny smith or other tart green apples 1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Maple-flavored syrup1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cinnamon1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Egg1
- 1/2 cup(s) Milk1/2 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) All-purpose baking mix2 cup(s)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine apples, syrup and cinnamon in small microwavable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes, stirring after 45 seconds.
Beat egg and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in baking mix. Add apple mixture and sausage; mix well. Pour into prepared dish.
Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.