- 4 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices4 oz.
- 4 Eggs4
- 1/4 cup(s) Water1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried basil leaves1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground black pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Margarine1 Tbsp.
- 10 oz. Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry10 oz.
Preheat broiler. Beat eggs, water, salt, basil and pepper with wire whisk until well blended; set aside.
Melt margarine in medium heat. Add spinach; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour egg mixture evenly over spinach. Cook 2 minutes; top evenly with sausage.
Broil, 4 inches form heat, 2 minutes, or until top of egg mixture is set and sausage is heated through. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.