- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich 4 Pepper Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 3/4 Box cavatappi pasta3/4
- 1 whole Medium green pepper1 whole
- 1 whole Medium red pepper1 whole
- 2 cup(s) Whipping cream2 cup(s)
- 8 oz. Package shredded cheddar cheese8 oz.
- 2 Tsp. Olive oil2 Tsp.
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
Slice smoked sausage diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
Dice green and red peppers.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and smoked sausage and cook until browned.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Add peppers and smoked sausage to cooked pasta in a large bowl.
In a separate saucepan, stir whipping cream over medium heat for two minutes. Reduce heat to low and whisk in shredded cheese until cheese is fully melted.
Pour cheese sauce over pasta and mix together.
Garnish with red pepper flakes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.