- 8 oz. Eckrich Ham Off the Bone, sliced thin8 oz.
- 8 oz. Eckrich Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, sliced thin8 oz.
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced2 clove(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Finely chopped fresh parsley1/4 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Unsalted butter, melted1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 lb. Cheddar cheese, sliced thin1/2 lb.
- 1/2 lb. Swiss cheese, sliced thin1/2 lb.
- 1 Tbsp. Poppy seeds1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Honey1 Tbsp.
- 1 pkg(s) (12-count) hawaiian rolls1 pkg(s)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Combine melted butter, garlic, parsley and poppy seeds in small bowl and set aside. Combine mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and honey in separate bowl and set aside.
SPLIT rolls in half horizontally, being careful not to separate individual rolls from each other. Place bottom half of rolls on baking sheet and spread with half of mayonnaise mixture.
LAYER ham and cheddar onto buns. Top with turkey, then Swiss cheese. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over the cut side of the top half of buns and place on top.
BRUSH tops of rolls with butter mixture. Bake until buns are golden and cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.