- 2 1/4 oz. (18 thin slices) of Eckrich Deli Ham2 1/4 oz.
- 5 Eggs5
- 1 cup(s) Skim milk1 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Shredded swiss cheese1 1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped green onion1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried thyme1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Pepper1/8 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Whisk eggs in a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, except for ham, and stir to combine.
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place one slice of ham in each chamber.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons of egg mixture into each chamber so that it is 3/4 full.
Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The top will begin to brown.
Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes.