- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Turkey Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 1 whole Yellow pepper, cut into large 2 inch cube1 whole
- 1 whole Orange pepper - Cut into large 2 inch cube1 whole
- 1 whole Yellow squash - cut lengthwise and slice 1/2 inch1 whole
- 1 whole Zucchini cut lengthwise and slice 1/2 inch1 whole
- 1 whole Red onion, 2 inch cube1 whole
- 1 pt. Cherry tomatoes1 pt.
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, chopped1 clove(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped parsley1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Pre-made rice, cooked1 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar2 Tbsp.
- 1/3 cup(s) Olive oil1/3 cup(s)
COOK: Rice per package instruction.
COMBINE: Garlic, olive oil, parsley and balsamic, divide in half.
TOSS: Vegetables in oil mix.
GRILL: On medium heat with smoked sausage for 10 minutes.
ADD: Other half of oil mixture to cooked rice.
TAKE: Everything off grill.
SLICE: Smoked sausage and serve over rice with parsley.
DRIZZLE: Additional balsamic if you like.
Swap: bottled balsamic dressing for scratch oil mixture. Mushrooms for peppers. Asparagus for zucchini.