- 4 oz. Eckrich Genoa Salami cubed4 oz.
- 4 oz. Eckrich Original Bologna cubed4 oz.
- 12 oz. Rotini pasta12 oz.
- 2 cup(s) Cherry tomatoes2 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese cubed1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Green olives1/2 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Roasted peppers cut in slices1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Artichoke hearts marinated1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Basil chopped1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Olive oil marinated1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Apple cider vinegar1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Maple syrup1 Tsp.
Cook pasta according to instructions. Once cooked, rinse with cold water;
Cut up salami and bologna into small cubes;
Cut up mozzarella into small cubes;
If your roasted pepper isn't pre-cut, cut in into small strips;
Add deli meat, pasta, and all other ingredients except basil into a bowl;
Place all dressing ingredients into the mason jar and shake well. Pour it over the pasta bowl;
Mix everything well together. Season to taste with basil right before serving.