- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Li'l Smokies1 pkg(s)
- 15 oz. Tube(s) buttermilk biscuits15 oz.
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Optional toppings: freshly ground black pepper, sesame seeds, or poppy seeds
- Optional toppings: sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- Optional toppings: poppy seeds
- Favorite mustard(s)
Heat oven to 375°F.
Unwrap biscuits; cut each in half crosswise. Wrap 1/2 biscuit around center of each Li'l Smokie leaving ends open and pinching biscuit together to seal. Place seam sides down onto two foil-lined cookie sheets coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon cheese over each biscuit wrapped smokie. If desired, top with a pinch of one of the toppings. (Or, use all three so guests will have choices).
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature with mustard(s) for dipping.