- 1 Pack Hawaiian Sweet Rolls1
- ½ C Thousand Island Dressing½ C
- 14 Oz Eckrich® Original Meat Bologna14 Oz
- ¾ Lb Sauerkraut, Drained¾ Lb
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese8
- 3 Tbs Unsalted Butter, Melted3 Tbs
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3
- 1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Parsley1 Tbsp
- 12 Gherkin Pickles12
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
SLICE rolls, without separating, horizontally in half. Place bottom halves in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
SPREAD layer of dressing evenly over rolls. Top with a layer of bologna followed by layer of sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Top with remaining rolls.
MIX together butter, garlic and parsley in small bowl. Brush tops of rolls with butter mixture. Bake until bread is golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
SEPARATE into individual sliders and top each with one pickle securing with a toothpick. Serve and enjoy.