- 1/2 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1/2 pkg(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped onion1/2 cup(s)
- 6 whole Small red potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (2 cups)6 whole
- 10 Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved10
- 1/4 cup(s) Water1/4 cup(s)
- 2 clove(s) Fresh garlic, minced2 clove(s)
- 1 Tsp. Salt1 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Black pepper1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes, optional1/4 Tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped parsley, optional1 Tbsp.
- 4 Eggs4
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Slice Eckrich Smoked Sausage into thin coins; set aside.
In a 10-inch oven-proof non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, potato, and Brussels sprouts; sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add water; cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Stir in sausage, garlic and seasoning; continue cooking uncovered 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Make four small wells on surface; carefully crack eggs into wells. Bake 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with parsley.