- 1 cup(s) Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage (or any flavor) , sliced1 cup(s)
- 1 pkg(s) Bow tie pasta1 pkg(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Red pepper flakes1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Onion, chopped1 whole
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, chopped1 clove(s)
- 14 oz. Can italian-style plum tomatoes14 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Heavy cream1/2 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Spinach1 cup(s)
- Fresh parsley
BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
COOK the pasta according to package directions.
ADD the olive oil then brown the sausage and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat until browned.
ADD onion and garlic.
COOK until the onion is tender.
ADD the tomatoes and heavy cream.
SIMMER until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
ADD the spinach and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
ADD the cooked pasta to the sauce.
SPRINKLE with parmesan, if desired.