- 1 cup(s) Chopped Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage1 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) All-purpose flour2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Baking powder1 Tbsp.
- 3/4 Tsp. Kosher salt3/4 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking soda1/2 Tsp.
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted4 Tbsp.
- 1 Large egg, beaten1
- 1 cup(s) Whole milk1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Shredded sharp cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
PREHEAT the oven to 375°F.
WHISK the flour with the baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
STIR in the butter, egg, milk, cheese and sausage.
SPOON the batter into 12 greased muffin cups and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden.
TRANSFER to a rack to cool before serving.