- 10 - 14 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4 inch cubes10 - 14 oz.
- 11 oz. Can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough11 oz.
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Minced garlic1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1 ds. Fresh ground black pepper1 ds.
- 12 Cherry tomatoes, quartered12
- 1 Tsp. Dried oregano1 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Shredded italian cheese blend1 cup(s)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 6 Large basil leaves, minced6
Heat oven 425ºF. Spray 12-count muffin tin with olive oil spray.
Remove pizza dough from can. Using a sharp knife, cut roll of dough into 12 equal slices. Place 1 slice into each muffin cup. Press dough into bottom of cups and slightly up sides.
Combine olive oil, garlic, salt and fresh black pepper together. Brush mixture onto each miniature pizza.
Place 4 cherry tomato pieces in bottom of each pizza crust. Equally divide sausage between each pizza and place on top of tomato. Sprinkle each with oregano.
Sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon cheese over top of each pizza. Bake at 425ºF. for about 12 minutes until dough is cooked and cheese has melted.
Immediately remove pizzas from muffin tin; cool slightly on baking rack. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and basil.