- ¼ C Vegetable Oil, For Brushing Grill¼ C
- 1 Medium English Cucumber1
- 1 C Plain Greek Yogurt1 C
- 2 Tsp Chopped Fresh Dill2 Tsp
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced2
- 1/4 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar1/4 Tsp
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tsp
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tsp
- 14 Oz Eckrich® Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope14 Oz
- 4 Round Loaves Pita, Cut In Half4
- 4 Leaves Bibb Lettuce4
- 1 Pt Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered1 Pt
- 1/2 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced1/2
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
CHOP half the cucumber and slice the remaining half into rounds.
COMBINE chopped cucumber, yogurt, dill, garlic and vinegar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
GRILL sausages until exterior is crisp and char marks appear, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
SLICE sausage into 1-inch thick rounds.
SPREAD yogurt sauce inside pita halves and fill with lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced cucumber and cooked sausage. Repeat with remaining pitas and serve.