- 1 lb. Eckrich Ham, deli sliced thick1 lb.
- 1 whole Large red onion, cut into large chunks1 whole
- 2 whole Green bell peppers, cut into large chunks2 whole
- 2 Scallions, sliced thin2
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 20 oz. Can pineapple chunks, drained and patted dry, juices reserved20 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown sugar1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Ketchup1/2 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. White vinegar1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic powder1/2 Tsp.
PREHEAT grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
CUT ham into 1" wide strips and fold into quarters.
PLACE ham, red onion, green bell pepper and pineapple chunks onto skewers. Brush on all sides with olive oil.
COMBINE 1/2 cup reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
GRILL skewers, turning frequently and brushing with sauce during last half of cooking,until vegetables begin to soften and kebabs begin to char, about 5-7 minutes.
REMOVE skewers from grill, garnish with sliced scallions, and serve with extra barbecuesauce.