- 1 lb. Eckrich Off the Bone Ham, finely chopped1 lb.
- 1 3/4 cup(s) All-purpose flour1 3/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Baking powder1 Tbsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic powder1/4 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Onion powder1/4 Tsp.
- 2 Large eggs2
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable oil1/2 cup(s)
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Whole or 2% milk1 3/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
- 2 Green onions, trimmed and finely chopped2
WHISK together flour, baking powder, salt, garlic and onion powder in large mixing bowl until combined. Stir in eggs, oil and milk until just combined.
FOLD in ham, cheese and green onion until evenly distributed.
SPRAY waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter onto hot waffle iron (amount depends on size of waffle maker), close and cook according to manufacturer's directions, until waffles are crisp. Remove from waffle iron and let cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
ENJOY immediately. Or wrap individually and freeze for later, just heat in toaster or microwave when ready to eat.