- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 1 pkg(s) French onion soup mix1 pkg(s)
- 16 oz. Packs of cream cheese, softened16 oz.
- 1 whole Container sour cream1 whole
- 12 oz. Grated cheese (any)12 oz.
- 12 oz. Jar artichokes chopped12 oz.
- 4 whole Shallots, chopped4 whole
- 4 Tbsp. Butter4 Tbsp.
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced1 clove(s)
PREPARE a wooden serving board.
SLICE the links and lay them one by one slightly overlapping until you make a love heart shape around the serving board.
MIX one of the cream cheese packs with a pack of the French onion soup mix to make the French onion dip.
SERVE in a small love heart dish and place in the middle of the heart sausage.
FRY the butter and shallots until softened in a saucepan on low heat.
ADD garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
ADD sour cream, artichokes, cheese and the remaining pack of cream cheese.
SIMMER on low for 10 minutes stirring so it doesn't burn.
POUR into a dish and serve the middle of the heart sausage, add some crackers and enjoy.