- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, For Brushing Grill2 Tbsp
- 1/3 C Ketchup1/3 C
- 1/3 C Packed Brown Sugar1/3 C
- 1/4 C Soy Sauce1/4 C
- 1/4 C Pineapple Juice1/4 C
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil2 Tbsp
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced4
- 1 (1-Inch) Knob Ginger, Finely Grated1
- 1 Tsp Rice Wine Vinegar1 Tsp
- 14 Oz Eckrich® Li’l Smokies Original Cocktail Smoked Sausage14 Oz
- 1/2 Pineapple, Peeled, Cored And Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes1/2
SOAK 30 to 40 small skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
COMBINE ketchup, brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside for brushing skewers.
THREAD 2 sausages widthwise onto skewers followed by one pineapple cube. Repeat with remaining sausage and pineapple.
GRILL skewers, occasionally brushing with ketchup mixture, until sausages and pineapple are lightly charred, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
SERVE skewers with remaining sauce and enjoy.