- 2 Tsp Vegetable Oil2 Tsp
- 4 Plum Tomatoes, Seeded, Chopped Fine4
- 1/4 C Small Red Onion, Chopped Fine1/4 C
- 1/4 C Chopped Fresh Cilantro1/4 C
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves1/2 Cup
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced1/2
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Grated1
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt, To Taste1 Tsp
- 1 Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper, To Taste1 Tsp
- 1 C Sour Cream1 C
- 1 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin1 1/2 Tsp
- 14 Ounce Wonton Wrappers14 Ounce
- 14 Ounce Eckrich® Li’l Smokies Original Cocktail Smoked Sausage14 Ounce
- 2 Limes, Wedged For Serving2
HEAT Dutch oven, filled halfway with oil, over medium heat to 350°F.
COMBINE tomato, onion, chopped cilantro, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
COMBINE sour cream and cumin in small bowl.
FORM wontons, using tongs, into shape of taco shell and fry until light golden-brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining wontons.
HEAT 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook, stirring occasionally, until fully heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
FILL each fried wonton with two to three sausages and top with tomato mixture, sour cream mixture and cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.