- 6 oz. Eckrich Deli Pepperoni, cut into 1/2 inch cubes6 oz.
- 3 cup(s) Dri tri-color rotini pasta (8oz)3 cup(s)
- 2 cup(s) Fresh broccoli florets2 cup(s)
- 6 oz. Mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes6 oz.
- 6 1/2 - 7 1/2 oz. Jar marinated artichokes, drained6 1/2 - 7 1/2 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped red onion1/4 cup(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Balsamic vinaigrette or italian salad dressing3/4 cup(s)
- Chopped fresh parsley or basil (if desired)
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place pasta, broccoli, pepperoni, cheese, artichokes, onion, and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill 30 minutes or until cold.
Garnish with parsley or basil.