- 20 - 24 oz. Pkgs. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, diced20 - 24 oz.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil1 Tbsp.
- 6 Green onions, trimmed and sliced thin6
- 3 cup(s) Baby spinach3 cup(s)
- 12 Large eggs12
- 1 cup(s) Milk1 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
- 12 Frozen smiley-face mashed potato fries12
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. While oil is heating, slice sausages in half lengthwise, then slice sausage into 1/4'-thick half moons. Add to pan and cook until crisped, about 5 minutes. Stir in green onions and spinach and cook until wilted. Divide sausage mixture evenly among 12 muffin cups.
WHISK together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until combined. Mix in cheese and divide mixture evenly, scooping into muffin cups. Top each muffin cup with one smiley-face fry.
BAKE 15-18 minutes, until eggs are cooked through and fry is crisp. Let cook in muffin tin 5 minutes before removing.