- 1/2 lb. Eckrich Deli Hard Salami, sliced thick1/2 lb.
- 3 clove(s) Garlic cloves, minced3 clove(s)
- 8 Tbsp. Butter, softened8 Tbsp.
- 2 Handfuls mozzarella, shredded2
- 1 whole Large loaf italian bread, 14 inches long1 whole
- 1 cup(s) Marinara or pizza sauce1 cup(s)
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Oregano1 1/2 Tsp.
PREHEAT: Oven to 425°.
CUT: Loaf in half horizontally and then crosswise to 2-inch pieces.
STIR TOGETHER: Butter, garlic and half of the oregano.
SPREAD: Butter mixture onto bread pieces and place onto sheet pan.
BAKE: Until lightly toasted (8-10 minutes).
TOP: Toasted bread with pizza sauce, mozzarella, salami and remaining oregano.
BAKE: Until cheese has melted (10-12 minutes).
TRY: Not to cram a handful of these tasty pizza bites in your mouth at once.