- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Li'l Smokies1 pkg(s)
- 1 cup(s) Bottled salsa (mild, medium or hot)1 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple jelly or red currant jelly1/2 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch2 Tbsp.
- Thinly sliced green onion
Combine salsa, jelly and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens, 4 to 5 minutes. Add Li'l Smokies; heat through, about 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a small slow cooker or fondue pot set on low heat to keep warm. Sprinkle green onion on top if desired. Serve with wooden tooth picks.