- 1 lb. Sliced Eckrich Deli Turkey Breast1 lb.
- 1 pkg(s) (12-count) hawaiian rolls1 pkg(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise1/4 cup(s)
- 1 cup(s) Prepared cranberry sauce1 cup(s)
- 6 slice(s) Swiss cheese6 slice(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Melted butter1/4 cup(s)
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard1 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic powder1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried sage1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Poppy seeds1/2 Tsp.
- Fnely chopped fresh parsley, for serving
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Coat a 9"x13" rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Separate rolls and place the bottom half of each roll on the prepared baking sheet.
SPREAD mayonnaise over bottom halves of rolls. Layer each roll with 2 slices turkey. Break slices of Swiss into smaller pieces and layer over each slider. Spoon cranberry sauce over Swiss cheese. Place top halves of rolls on top of each slider.
WHISK together butter, mustard, garlic powder, sage and poppy seeds. Brush mixture over top of sliders. Cover sliders with aluminum foil.
BAKE sliders for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 3 minutes. Top with fresh parsley and serve hot.