- 2 (14-Ounce) Packages Eckrich® Turkey Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cut Into 1/2-inch Coins2 (14-Ounce) Packages
- 1/2 (16-Ounce) Package Eckrich® Hickory Smoked Bacon, Cooked and Chopped1/2 (16-Ounce) Package
- 1 Pound Fusilli1 Pound
- 1 Small Romaine Lettuce Heart, Roughly Chopped1
- 2 Large Beefsteak Tomatoes, Chopped2
- 1/4 Cup Buttermilk1/4 Cup
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise3/4 Cup
- 2 Tsps. Olive Oil2 Tsps.
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder1 Tsp.
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt1 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper1/8 Tsp.
- 2 Cups Italian Seasoned Croutons2 Cups
COOK pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions; drain. Rinse pasta under cold running water until chilled. Drain well, and set aside for later use.
WHISK mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until fully heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
COMBINE cooked pasta, mayo mixture, cooked sausage, bacon, romaine, tomatoes and croutons in a large mixing bowl. Serve.