- Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope
- Romaine lettuce leaves, separated, washed and dried
- 1 Small red onion, chopped1
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes, chopped1 pint
- Optional: sliced jalapeño peppers, jalapeño sauce, mayonnaise
MIX chopped red onion and tomato in a bowl and set aside.
HEAT grill to medium heat. Cook sausages for 7-10 minutes, turning until grill marks are HEAT grill to medium heat. Cook sausages for 7-10 minutes, turning until grill marks are.
COOK bacon on grill for 5 minutes.
PLACE sausages in lettuce leaves or bun and add a bacon strip alongside sausage.
TOP sausages with onion and tomato mixture, mayonnaise and jalapeño slices.