- 4 oz. Eckrich Deli Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, cut into cubes4 oz.
- 1 - 1/2 cup(s) Frozen whole kernel yellow corn, thawed1 - 1/2 cup(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Sliced celery1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Diced red bell pepper1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced ripe olives2 Tbsp.
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh cilantro1 Tbsp.
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian dressing1/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cumin1/2 Tsp.
- Fresh spinach leaves
Toss together chicken, corn, celery, bell pepper, olives and cilantro in medium bowl. Mix dressing and cumin in measuring cup. Pour dressing over corn mixture and toss to coat.
To Serve, line 2 plates or take-to-work containers with spinach leaves. Place corn salad in center of plate. If desired, corn salad may be made ahead and assembled just before serving.