- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil, Plus More for Brushing Grill2 Tbsp
- 1 ½ Lb Jumbo Shrimp, Tail-On, Peeled And Deveined1 ½ Lb
- 14 Oz Eckrich® Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, Cut Into 1-Inch Thick Coins14 Oz
- 3 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley1 Tbsp
- 2 Lemons, Quartered In Wedges, for Serving2
SOAK 8 to 10 wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
COMBINE 2 tablespoons oil, shrimp, sausage and Cajun seasoning in large mixing bowl.
THREAD top of shrimp, then sausage, then tail of shrimp onto skewers. Repeat with remaining shrimp and sausage.
GRILL skewers until shrimp is opaque and sausage is warmed through, about 3 minutes per side. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemons.