- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Lower Sodium Smoked Sausage1 pkg(s)
- 1 whole Medium zucchini1 whole
- 2 whole Large red bell peppers2 whole
- 2 whole Large yellow bell peppers2 whole
- 1 whole Large red onion1 whole
- 6 Wooden skewers6
- Grilling spray
Soak skewers in water for 1 hour.
Spray grill and preheat to medium heat.
Cut smoked sausage diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Slice zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion into ½-inch pieces.
Thread smoked sausage, peppers, zucchini, and onion onto the skewers.
Grill kabobs until sausage is hot and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes per side.
Remove from grill and serve immediately.