- 8 Oz Thick-Cut Bacon, Chopped8 Oz
- 5 Jalapeños, Seeded, and Sliced Thin, Divided5
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced3
- ¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika¼ Tsp
- 42 Oz Eckrich® Jalapeño & Cheddar Links, Cut Into 1-Inch Thick Coins42 Oz
- 5 Oz Cream Cheese, Cubed, Room Temperature5 Oz
- 1 ½ C Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided1 ½ C
- ½ C Whole Milk½ C
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced Thin3
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro2 Tbsp
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Heat large oven-safe cast iron skillet over medium heat.
COOK bacon, stirring occasionally until crisp, about 7 minutes. Stir in 4 jalapeños, garlic and paprika. Cook until peppers are tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add in sausage and cook, stirring occasionally until just heated through, about 1 minute.
STIR in cream cheese, 1 cup cheese and milk until smooth. Top with remaining cheese and remaining jalapeño slices.
BAKE until the sauce is bubbling, and cheese is melted, about 15 to 20 minutes.
GARNISH with green onion and cilantro. Serve and enjoy.