- 3 Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links3
- 6 Large eggs6
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher salt1/2 Tsp.
- 6 Tbsp. Half and half or whole milk6 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Minced garlic1 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) (packed) baby spinach, washed and dried1 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Red bell pepper, diced1/4 cup(s)
- 3/4 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded3/4 cup(s)
Preheat oven 400ºF bake (375ºF convection).
Dice the Eckrich Cheddar Smoked Sausage Links into 1/4" cubes, set aside.
Combine eggs, Kosher salt and half & half in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until well bended. Alternately, a blender may be used to blend this mixture.
Place 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a small skillet, heat to medium. Add garlic, diced red peppers and spinach. Gently saute until the spinach is just wilted. Remove from heat.
Pour egg mixture evenly into the cups of a 12-count non-stick muffin tin. Add 1 Tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese, a spoonful of the spinach mixture and top with diced smoked sausage.
Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and the center is set. Serve and enjoy!