- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1 pkg(s)
- 8 oz. Dry rotini pasta ( 3 cups) , uncooked8 oz.
- 1 pkg(s) Alfredo sauce mix1 pkg(s)
- 2 cup(s) Frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, cauliflower and red bell pepper)2 cup(s)
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground black pepper1/8 Tsp.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare Alfredo sauce according to package directions; keep warm.
Combine sausage and vegetables in microwavable 2-quart casserole dish; cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 7 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring after 4 minutes.
Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture along with the Alfredo sauce and black pepper; toss lightly.