- 10 - 14 oz. Pkg. Eckrich Smoked Sausage 10 - 14 oz.
- 1 pkg(s) Mac n' cheese1 pkg(s)
- 2 Tsp. Vegetable oil2 Tsp.
- 1 lb. Fresh collard greens1 lb.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) Panko or coarse dry bread crumbs (for the topping)1 cup(s)
Prepare pre-packaged Mac and Cheese, according to the directions on package.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sauté collard greens and smoked sausage in skillet, and stirring frequently until cooked through.
Combine smoked sausage, collard greens and Mac and cheese in a greased baking dish, top with bread crumbs.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the bread crumb topping is lightly golden.