- 4 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices4 oz.
- 14 1/2 oz. Can chicken broth14 1/2 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Water1 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices1 whole
- 1/2 cup(s) Small shell macaroni, uncooked1/2 cup(s)
- 8 oz. Can stewed tomatoes, undrained, cut up8 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Tomato-vegetable juice cocktail1 cup(s)
- 3 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese3 Tbsp.
Combine broth and water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add zucchini and macaroni. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sausage, tomatoes with their juice and the tomato juice cocktail; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.