- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage (12oz-14oz)1 pkg(s)
- 1 lb. Pre-made pizza dough1 lb.
- 14 oz. Jar prepared pizza sauce14 oz.
- 1 whole Red bell pepper1 whole
- 1 whole Yellow bell pepper1 whole
- 1 whole Green bell pepper1 whole
- 1 whole Onion1 whole
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, (minced)1 clove(s)
- 8 oz. Package shredded mozzarella or pizza blend cheese8 oz.
- 2 Tsp. Olive oil2 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
Slice sausage into ¼-inch pieces.
Slice peppers into thin strips.
Slice onion into thin strips.
Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet, stretching to fit the pan. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
Top pizza with garlic, cheese, sausage, peppers and onion.
Bake until crust turns golden-brown and cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Slice as desired and serve.