- 8 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices8 oz.
- 15 oz. Can great northern beans, drained, rinsed15 oz.
- 1/2 cup(s) Plain yogurt1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Honey mustard1/4 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Maple-flavored syrup2 Tsp.
- 6 oz. Bag baby spinach leaves6 oz.
- 1 whole Large mango, peeled, chopped1 whole
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced4
Cook and stir sausage in medium skillet over medium heat 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from heat. Stir in beans; set aside.
Mix yogurt, mustard and syrup in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
Divide spinach among 4 dinner plates; top evenly with the sausage mixture, mango and onions. Drizzle with the yogurt mixture just before serving.