Smoked Sausage Chili
- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Skinless Smoked Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces1 pkg(s)
- 2 whole Green bell peppers, chopped2 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Chili powder2 Tbsp.
- 29 oz. Can(s) fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained29 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Chunky salsa1 cup(s)
- 32 oz. Can(s) pinto or red beans, rinsed and drained32 oz.
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped cilantro
Cook bell peppers in a large saucepan coated with cooking spray 2 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and salsa; simmer 8 minutes.
Stir sausage into chili along with beans. Simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until chili is slightly thickened.
Ladle into shallow bowls; garnish as desired.
You Do You