- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage Links, cut into 1 inch pieces1 pkg(s)
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil1 Tbsp.
- 1 whole Medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced1 whole
- 1 whole Medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)1 whole
- 3 cup(s) Rice, cooked3 cup(s)
- 14 1/2 oz. Can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained14 1/2 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Frozen whole kernel corn, thawed1 cup(s)
- 2 Tsp. Chili powder2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried oregano leaves1/2 Tsp.
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt1/4 Tsp.
- 1 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese1 cup(s)
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, zucchini, and onion; cook and stir 8 minutes.
Stir in rice, diced tomatoes (with juice), corn, chili powder, oregano, and salt. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.