- 1 pkg(s) Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces1 pkg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) Bbq sauce1/2 cup(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Apricot preserves1/4 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium zucchini1 whole
- 1 whole Medium summer squash1 whole
- 2 whole Large red bell peppers2 whole
- 2 whole Large green bell peppers2 whole
Spray cold grates of grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat, according to manufactures instructions.
Stir together barbecue sauce and preserves in small bowl; set aside.
Cut zucchini and summer squash into 1/2-inch slices. Seed peppers.
Using star shaped 1-1/2 to 2-inch cookie cutters, (or other shapes such as flowers, etc.), cut vegetables into shapes. Chop remaining vegetables for salad or stir-fry for another use.
Thread sausage and vegetables alternately on 6 metal skewers.
Grill kabobs 5 minutes per side, or until sausage is hot and vegetables are tender, turning and brushing frequently with barbecue sauce mixture.