- 1 Regular size package Eckrich? Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices1
- 6 oz. Dry medium egg noodles ( 4 cups) , uncooked6 oz.
- 1 cup(s) Sliced celery1 cup(s)
- 1 whole Medium onion, chopped ( 1/2 cup)1 whole
- 1 can(s)oz. Cream-style corn1 can(s)oz.
- 3/4 cup(s) Sour cream3/4 cup(s)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground black pepper1/8 Tsp.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Cook and stir sausage, celery and onion in large saucepan over medium heat minutes, or until onion are crisp-tender.
Drain noodles. Add to sausage mixture along with the corn, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.