- 8 oz. Thinly sliced Eckrich Deli Ham8 oz.
- 1 (8 to 9 inch) round sourdough or Italian loaf, unsliced1
- 1/4 cup(s) Pimiento and olive spread (muffuletta spread)1/4 cup(s)
- 8 Lettuce leaves8
- 8 slice(s) Thick provolone cheese8 slice(s)
- 1 cup(s) Italian giardiniera (pickled vegetables) , drained, coarsely chopped1 cup(s)
Cut bread horizontally in half. Spread bread halves with pimento spread.
Layer lettuce, ham, cheese, and vegetables on bottom half of bread. Cover with top of bread loaf; press down to secure.
Cut into wedges.