- 1 (14-ounce) Package Eckrich® Li’l Smokies Original Cocktail Smoked Sausage1 (14-ounce) Package
- 3 Tbsps. Prepared Horseradish3 Tbsps.
- 1 Lemon, Cut Into Wedges1
- 10 Small Stalks Celery10
- 6 Cups Tomato Juice6 Cups
- 1 1/2 Cups Vodka1 1/2 Cups
- 3 Tbsps. Worcestershire Sauce3 Tbsps.
- 1/4 Cup Red Pepper Hot Sauce1/4 Cup
- 1 Tsp. Celery Salt1 Tsp.
- 2 Tsps. Garlic Salt2 Tsps.
- 2 Tsps. Olive Oil2 Tsps.
- 1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tbsps. Chili Powder2 Tbsps.
- 1 (16-Ounce) Jar Dill Pickle Spears1 (16-Ounce) Jar
- 1 Cup Pickled Pepperoncini, Drained1 Cup
- 2 Cups Cocktail Onions, Drained2 Cups
MIX tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper hot sauce, celery salt and garlic salt together in a large pitcher. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook, stirring occasionally, until fully heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
SKEWER 3 to 4 Li’l Smokies widthwise onto small skewers.
COMBINE salt and chili powder in a small shallow bowl. Run lemon wedges around the outer rim of each rocks glass and dip into the kosher salt mixture.
SERVE drinks in prepared rocks glasses filled halfway with ice.
GARNISH with sausage skewers, pickles, pepperoncini and onions.