- 1 (15-Ounce) Can Chili With Beans1 (15-Ounce)
- 2 (14-Ounce) Packages Eckrich® Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope2 (14-Ounce) Packages
- 5 Strips Eckrich® Hickory Smoked Bacon, Cooked And Chopped5 Strips
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced Thin2
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese1/2 Cup
- 2 Tbsps. Vegetable Oil, For Brushing Grill Grates2 Tbsps.
- 4 (6-inch) Sub Rolls, Split4 (6-inch)
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Barbecue Sauce1/4 Cup
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Brown Mustard1/4 Cup
COOK chili in a small saucepan until fully heated through. Keep hot until ready to use.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat and brush grates with oil.
GRILL sausages until the exterior is crisp and char marks appear, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
GRILL rolls, split-side-down, until lightly toasted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
SERVE grilled sausages in toasted rolls and top with chili, cheese, bacon, barbecue sauce, mustard and green onions.