- 10 - 14 oz. Eckrich Smoked Sausage10 - 14 oz.
- 2 whole Sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes2 whole
- 2 whole Red delicious apples, cored, cut into 1/2 inch cubes2 whole
- 1 whole Red onion, cut into thin wedges1 whole
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh rosemary or sage, plus additional for garnish2 Tbsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Oil2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt1/2 Tsp.
- 1/2 Tsp. Black pepper1/2 Tsp.
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Cut each Eckrich Smoked Sausage into 4 pieces; place in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour onto 11x15-inch sheet pan or other large rimmed pan.
Bake 25 minutes; stir. Continue baking 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Top with sprigs of herbs.